st: Newey-West adjusted

From   vikramfinavker1 <>
Subject   st: Newey-West adjusted
Date   Sun, 7 Apr 2013 12:38:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

Can any one please guide me how do i get Newey-West adjusted ttest for
difference in mean and median? In my data i have ten groups based on their
extent of using derivatives. So Group 1 is with the lowest usage of
derivatives and group 10 is highest usage of derivatives. Now i want to
compare the mean difference of these groups.

Thanks in advance.