Re: st: replacing missing values in one variable with values of another variable

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: replacing missing values in one variable with values of another variable
Date   Fri, 5 Apr 2013 08:25:59 +0100

This is an FAQ.

FAQ     . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Replacing missing values
        2/03    How can I replace missing values with previous or
                following nonmissing values?
                http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data/missing.html

See also David Kantor's convenience command -carryforward- (SSC).

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com