Re: st: playing a media sound (.wav) from Stata in Windows 7

From   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: playing a media sound (.wav) from Stata in Windows 7
Date   Wed, 03 Apr 2013 17:48:02 +0100

Hi,
good question, my new computer is 64-bit though some programmes are still 32 (office for instance) so I shall expand on what I have tried:
I have both 32- and 64-bit versions of Stata on my new laptop and tried the below codes via both versions, pointing to windows media files in the "\Program Files\" and the "\Program Files (x86)\" folders to match the version of stata (possible that I tried them the wrong way round - should this matter?)
Seyi

>>> William Buchanan <[email protected]> 03/04/2013 16:16 >>>
Is your new computer running on a 32- or 64-bit architecture?  Is your media player installed in the same location? And have you tried replacing the "\" character with "/"?

Sent from my iPhone