st: Hurray for Stata Journal - they went green!

From   "Ariel Linden, DrPH" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Hurray for Stata Journal - they went green!
Date   Wed, 3 Apr 2013 10:57:55 -0400

As an environmentally-conscience individual, I have always been troubled by
the fact that the Stata Journal would only offer paper (and electronic)
copies of the journal for subscription.

Alas, I just went to renew my subscription and found that, FINALLY,  an
electronic version of SJ issues is being offered!

I want to thank Stata for joining us in being considerate of the environment
and saving some trees for our kids!