Re: st: RE: Graphing multiple cdf's in the same graph (using either -distplot- or -cdfplot-)

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Graphing multiple cdf's in the same graph (using either -distplot- or -cdfplot-)
Date   Tue, 5 Mar 2013 19:50:35 +0000

-distplot- (SJ) can be used with such data as follows

label define vars 1 "var1" 2 "var2"
stack var1 var2, into(vars) clear
drop if missing(vars)
label val _stack vars