st: event study ado-file?

From   László Sándor <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: event study ado-file?
Date   Mon, 18 Feb 2013 09:31:58 -0500

Hi,
Before I code up my own ado-file, I was wondering if there was
something on this out there (for Stata 12 MP for Windows, if it
matters).

I need "standard" graphs of estimates with confidence interval bands
for various periods. I am happy to define periods myself, so this
would be an event study if I shift periods to be around 0 (time of
treatment) and other periods show pre- and post-treatment treatment
effects. Or I could also use this for a chronology of treatments: an
outcome defined for all years (e.g. income in the given year) and
plotting all these treatment effects for treatment occurring at
different times.

E.g. the first graph here, but with CI bands:
http://obs.rc.fas.harvard.edu/chetty/value_added.html

Thanks for any guidance,

Laszlo