st: Factor variables

From   "M.H.Hussein" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Factor variables
Date   Sun, 17 Feb 2013 21:39:57 +0000

Hello Statalisters,

I am running the regression command line below which contains factor variables with interactions. The command line returns coefficients for all variables in the model when the indicator gt287=0 and interaction terms.

 xtreg  TCOST  i.gt287##c.P_O i.gt287##c.Y_TCOST10 i.gt287##c.enforcement10, fe

I would to obtain the estimates for coefficients when gt287=1 alongside above estimates, so that I can get standard errors and t statistics for all coefficients.

Could you tell me if this possible and if so how I can write the command to get all estimates in a single command line?

-- - the email service for alumni of the University of Kent