st: saving window layouts in Stata

From   Jordan Silberman <silberman.stata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: saving window layouts in Stata
Date   Sun, 17 Feb 2013 10:34:54 -0500

Hi Statalist,

Suppose I have 2 different layouts for 2 different Stata projects. For
the 2 projects I need to have different windows displayed (eg, for one
project the data browser and review window are showing, for the other
project these windows aren't showing). The sizes of the windows differ
across projects as well. Is there a way to save the 2 layouts so I
don't need to open, close, and resize windows every time I switch to a
new project?

Thanks,
Jordan