Re: st: Nonparametric Methods for Longitudinal Data

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Nonparametric Methods for Longitudinal Data
Date   Mon, 11 Feb 2013 14:13:44 +0000

That's a Memorable Mnemonic.

Roger did not mention that one merit of doing this kind of statistics
the way in his style is that he focuses on quantifiable parameters,
usually relatives of p(X > Y | conditions) for some X, Y, conditions.

Nick