Re: st: Standardized interaction terms - which p-values hold?

From   Joerg Luedicke <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Standardized interaction terms - which p-values hold?
Date   Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:22:23 -0500

Sorry, was too hasty. For some reason I did not see the second part of
the original post. I was just referring to the two examples shown
under "Example 1".

Joerg