Re: Re: st: Re: twoway contour problem

From   André Ferreira Coelho <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: Re: st: Re: twoway contour problem
Date   Tue, 15 Jan 2013 17:23:26 +0100

Dear Nick,

Anyway, thank you for your reply. In fact i was supposing that matsize was
too short for intermediate calculations.

Best regards,

André

Links:
------