Re: st: FW: How to compare file structure difference before append

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: FW: How to compare file structure difference before append
Date   Wed, 9 Jan 2013 22:12:54 +0000

You may be right. I was trying to answer the question that was asked,
which often is wrong. But I think it usually takes a human to see that
the same name is being applied to different things, or the same thing
being named differently in different datasets.

I had completely forgotten that I wrote -cfvars-, but Rasool's post
just said "user-written". Now that it is mentioned, I can add that
Rasool is correct. -cfvars- does only what it is intended to do.

Nick