Re: st: Error w/ "inteff" command

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, statalist <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: Error w/ "inteff" command
Date   Sat, 29 Dec 2012 11:58:40 -0500

At 10:30 AM 12/29/2012, Erasmo Giambona wrote:
Dear all,

Could anyone help me understand what I might be doing wrong? I am
running the following example using stata 9, 10 or 12:

webuse lbw2
gen agerace=age*race
probit  low age race agerace
inteff low age race agerace

and I keep getting the following error:

probit with two continuous variables interacted
xbeta not found
r(111);

Thanks,

I just ran it in Stata 12.1 and it worked fine. Make sure your Stata is up to date and you have the most current version of inteff. Although as Kit suggested, it may be better just to use the margins command.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam