st: Error w/ "inteff" command

From   Erasmo Giambona <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Error w/ "inteff" command
Date   Sat, 29 Dec 2012 16:30:46 +0100

Dear all,

Could anyone help me understand what I might be doing wrong? I am
running the following example using stata 9, 10 or 12:

webuse lbw2
gen agerace=age*race
probit  low age race agerace
inteff low age race agerace

and I keep getting the following error:

probit with two continuous variables interacted
xbeta not found