st: RE: hunting for the source of an error - r(603) - Dual Core problem?

From   "David Radwin" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: hunting for the source of an error - r(603) - Dual Core problem?
Date   Thu, 27 Dec 2012 09:34:21 -0800 (PST)

Maybe Stata is processing too fast for your computer to read and write the
temp files. I know I would be loathe to add -sleep- commands to slow down
a program that already takes 8 hours, but that might be the solution. See:

David Radwin
Senior Research Associate
MPR Associates, Inc.
2150 Shattuck Ave., Suite 800