Re: st: Aggregating spatial units for SPMAP

From   Alexandru Cojocaru <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Aggregating spatial units for SPMAP
Date   Thu, 27 Dec 2012 09:39:29 -0500

Dear Robert,

The issue does indeed appear to be with the shapefiles I had. I
downloaded shapefiles for Romania and Lithuania from a different
location, and for both countries -mergepoly- produces the intended
result, i.e. the outer borders of the country.

Thanks again,
Sandu