st: Aggregating spatial units for SPMAP

From   Alexandru Cojocaru <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Aggregating spatial units for SPMAP
Date   Wed, 26 Dec 2012 10:34:30 -0500

Dear Robert,

[not changing the subject line as my problem is the same as in the
original post]

I tried -mergepoly- (available from SSC) on a shapefile containing the
41 regions of Romania. It produces the outer borders of Romania, but
also the inner (to Romania) border for 1 of the 41 counties.

Any thoughts?
Sandu

Dear Robert,

Just tried mergepoly (available from SSC) on a shapefile containing
the 41 counties of Romania. It produces the outer border of Romania,
but the graph also traces the internal (to Romania) border of 1 of the
regions.

Any thoughts?
Sandu