Re: st: ICD10?

From   Rebecca Pope <rebecca.a.pope@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: ICD10?
Date   Tue, 18 Dec 2012 21:47:11 -0600

On second thought, the conversion program I'm working on is only going
to be of limited use if I understand your question. What you are
wanting is to be able to submit, e.g. -icd10 clean diag1, dots-.
Correct?

My program cleans codes in the -icd9 clean diag1- sense, but without
the benefit of error-ing out if you submit an invalid code. The
program does produce an "invalid" flag for the ICD-10 codes. However,
even once I get the conversion program complete, it won't have near
the functionality of the -icd9- suite and you'd wind up with a new
ICD-9 code in your data set.

Still, depending on *which* of the -icd9- commands you are interested
in, I might be able to help you/student out. I'm happy to try.

Cheers,
Rebecca