st: Yeo-Johnson Power Transformation

From   "Daniels, Joseph" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Yeo-Johnson Power Transformation
Date   Wed, 19 Dec 2012 03:27:20 +0000

I need to use the Yeo-Johnson transformation as my data contains zero and negative values along with positive values. I used an old Statalist thread to try copy and edit the boxcox.ado and boxco_l.ado files with no success. Are ado files for Yeo-Johnson archived anywhere or are there any recent instructions on how to edit the Boxcox files?