Re: st: ICD10?

From   Rebecca Pope <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ICD10?
Date   Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:35:26 -0600

Ronan,
I'm presently in the process of writing a conversion program. If you
would like, I can send the help file, which I've already written to
guide my subsequent code. If it would meet your student's needs, I'll
happily send the program when it is finished as I would like to have
it beta-tested by other users before submitting it to SSC.

Rebecca