Re: st: about probit regress

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: about probit regress
Date   Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:22:20 -0500

At 07:38 AM 12/13/2012, =?GB2312?B?yqXHvyDW3A==?= wrote:
dear all,
I met a problem when I use probit command to regress.I am using Stata 12.0 and attempting to computer the probability of a variable. the stata didn't give my final estimation but feedback words like "Iteration" "log pseudolikelihood" "backed up". There must be something wrong, i need
 help to fix it

Seeing some commands and output could help. My first guess is that your model is too complicated and/or that there is some sort of problem with your data. If you have a bunch of explanatory variables, try starting with a simpler model and then gradually adding to it.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam