st: Statalist & iPad

Subject   st: Statalist & iPad
Date   Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:15:15 -0500

Hi everyone. This isn't exactly a high level Stata question but maybe somebody more versed in the ways of Apple can help me. I tried to reply to a message on the list using my iPad. But, it bounced, with the message

taboo body match "/Content-Type: text\/html;/" at line 24

I thought the iPad sent plain text messages, so I am not sure what the problem is. I've seen other posted messages that said "Sent from my iPad" so I assume it can be done. If there is some trick to responding using an iPad (e.g. a setting somewhere) please let me know. The bounced message also looked weird, e.g. it had all these equals signs in it.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  [email protected]
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam