Re: st: Regarding Dates in String format

From   Michael Stewart <>
Subject   Re: st: Regarding Dates in String format
Date   Wed, 28 Nov 2012 00:05:43 -0500

Dear Stat List user ,
I have couple of questions regarding variables .I have a large dataset
with approximately 600 variables.
some are upper case and some are lower case.I  want to convert all of
them to lower case. Is there a stata command to convert all variables
to lower case
Thank you