st: Re: changing variable case

From   Michael Stewart <>
Subject   st: Re: changing variable case
Date   Wed, 28 Nov 2012 00:17:11 -0500

Dear Stat List user ,

I am not sue if my previous post was sent in right fashion.Hence i am
resending the e-mail.
I have a large dataset with approximately 600 variables. Some are
upper case and some are lower case.I  want to convert all of  them to
lower case. Is there a stata command to convert all variables to lower
case.I  tried varcase_all  but it toggles between the variable cases.

Thank you ,
Yours Sincerely,