Re: st: Imputation using ML for a lognormal ordered income variable

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Imputation using ML for a lognormal ordered income variable
Date   Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:57:25 +0000

-lognfit- (SSC, Stephen Jenkins) takes the data you feed it literally,
which means numerically. What it expects sounds some distance from
what Tinna has. It's not an imputation command.

Nick

>>> (http://www.jstor.org/stable/2291635) if you are not familiar with the