st: Are the estimation results for -gllamm- documented anywhere?

From   "Roger B. Newson" <r.newson@imperial.ac.uk>
Subject   st: Are the estimation results for -gllamm- documented anywhere?
Date   Fri, 16 Nov 2012 18:36:50 +0000

I have what I hope is a quick query about -gllamm-. Is there any documentation (preferably available for free) about the estimation results saved by the SSC package -gllamm- in -e()-? I ask because I am working with -gllamm- now, and I have not yet managed to find any documentation of the -e()- results on the website

http://www.gllamm.org/

and my colleagues would like me to get some results soon, amnd I would ideally prefer not to have to rely on guesswork.

Best wishes

Roger

--
Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil