Re: st: ado Stata file

From   Alberto Dorantes <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ado Stata file
Date   Fri, 16 Nov 2012 12:10:16 -0600

I recommend you to analyze the actual ado code of an user command
you've dowloaded, and learn how to use the syntax command.
For example, if you download a simple command such as stockquote (from
the command line type findit stockquote, and install it), you can
easily follow and understand how the syntax command is used.
Look for the  stockquote.ado file in your PLUS folder. To see which is
your PLUS folder, type in the command line: sysdir

Alberto.