st: RE: Creating a frequency table with multiple rows

From   "David Radwin" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Creating a frequency table with multiple rows
Date   Wed, 14 Nov 2012 09:57:00 -0800 (PST)

I think Ian Watson's -tabout- (SSC) may be your best bet. It will create
LaTeX tables. For Word, you can choose between tab- or comma-separated
value tables (perhaps imported into Excel first) or HTML.

My recollection is that the program is geared toward three-way tables and
you may have to trick it into creating two-way tables like your example by
creating a variable whose values are all equal to one. Consult the
included PDF documentation, too.

David Radwin
Senior Research Associate
MPR Associates, Inc.