st: Ivprobit

From   Ozgur Ozdemir <>
To   Stata <>
Subject   st: Ivprobit
Date   Sat, 10 Nov 2012 13:38:30 +0000

I am using the ivprobit with a number of instruments and one endogensous variables and getting the "not concave" message. not sure what to do. the model is too simple with

"ivprobit dummy var1 (var2= volatility btm1)"

I trided with different instruments and model definition btu does not make any difference.

kind regards