st: Increase memory allocation on 64-bit machine with 8GB of Ram

From   Erasmo Giambona <e.giambona@gmail.com>
Subject   st: Increase memory allocation on 64-bit machine with 8GB of Ram
Date   Sat, 10 Nov 2012 14:23:08 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

I have a 64-bit machine using windows 7 with 8GB of ram. I am using
Stata 10. The system only allows me to allocate 1.4GB of RAM to Stata.
Is there a way to get around this limitation?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Erasmo