Re: AW: st: prgen option quadratic term

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: AW: st: prgen option quadratic term
Date   Wed, 7 Nov 2012 11:36:09 +0000

So, you can see what the fit implies statistically. What is your
question then? If you want help with (socio-)economic interpretation,
even people in your field would need to be told what your outcome or
response variable is. Here it's just -y-.

Nick