Re: st: prgen option quadratic term

From   Richard Goldstein <>
Subject   Re: st: prgen option quadratic term
Date   Tue, 06 Nov 2012 10:10:37 -0500

I don't understand; why don't you start by telling us what is wrong with
just using -predict- after your -ologit-? for help on this, start with
-h ologit-, then click on "also see" and click on "ologit postestimation"