Re: st: Questions Regarding Structural Equation Model (SEM)

From   Yuval Arbel <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Questions Regarding Structural Equation Model (SEM)
Date   Thu, 1 Nov 2012 08:27:48 +0200

Regarding my previous question I found the following link in stata website:

http://www.stata.com/stata12/structural-equation-modeling/explanation/

This link answers my previous question. However, just to be sure:

Does the example given there imply that the variable X is unobserved,
namely does not included in the dataset?

--
Dr. Yuval Arbel
School of Business