Re: st: combining tables

From   John Luke Gallup <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: combining tables
Date   Wed, 31 Oct 2012 23:46:52 -0700

I recall Bill Gould saying at the 2010 Stata Users Group Meeting that Stata would introduce the formatting of results in the next version of Stata.  Has anyone heard any more about this project?  If it is done thoroughly and well, this may be as big a hurdle as graphics was in a previous release.

John