Re: st: Concentration Index for Binary Health Variable

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Concentration Index for Binary Health Variable
Date   Tue, 30 Oct 2012 13:47:53 +0000

By DASP you presumably mean software downloadable from
http://dasp.ecn.ulaval.ca/

You are asked to make clear _where_ user-written software you refer to
comes from. This is explicit in the FAQ.

These authors hide their software behind a registration. That's their
choice. I note as a matter of fact that this differs from the way that
almost all user-programmers who publish their programs make them
available, which is by uninhibited download from the Stata Journal
website, SSC or personal websites.

The implication seems to me that you should seek support and guidance
directly from the authors if other users of the software don't answer.

I wonder how many people will recognise "Wagstaff" as a reference.
Please see also Statalist FAQ on citation of references.

Nick