st:"endoegnous binary regressor"

From   Ayman Farahat <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st:"endoegnous binary regressor"
Date   Sun, 28 Oct 2012 09:44:59 -0700 (PDT)

I am working with a model for predicting business failure. The outcome is Binary.
One of my regressors is whether the business offers a discount. This variable is also binary. However I suspect that this variable is endogenous.

I have been looking

IVprobit and treatreg assume a continuous dependent variable.
My question is which of these 3 models is best suited to my application, or whether there is another approach?