Re: st: AIC in fitstat

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: AIC in fitstat
Date   Wed, 24 Oct 2012 13:24:01 +0100

You therefore need a meta-criterion to choose a criterion. That will
make your model choice completely objective. (I ran into a
misunderstanding the other day for not making it clear that I was
joking, so consider a smiley of your choice to be inserted here. On
the other hand, it is possible that I am trying to make a serious