st: critical value

From   "Lynn Lee" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: critical value
Date   Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:50:54 +0800

Dear all,

I forgot to mention anther question related with ologit model. The
estimation reports z-statistics. I am not sure about the critical value of
z-statistics. If z-statistics equals 1.7, then it falls with range of two
standard deviation of the mean. But how to know whether it is significant at
10% or 5% level?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Best Regards,
Lynn Lee