Re: st: Increase/Decrease Decimal Places without Graph Editor

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Increase/Decrease Decimal Places without Graph Editor
Date   Fri, 19 Oct 2012 10:39:45 +0100

What documentation suggests that there is a -yformat()- option?  Try

... yla(, format(%9.1f))

N.B. %9.1f, not 9.1%f. See -help format-.