Re: st: ipfweight command. Clarification of population margins

From   Stas Kolenikov <>
Subject   Re: st: ipfweight command. Clarification of population margins
Date   Wed, 17 Oct 2012 10:07:17 -0500

I wrote -ipfraking- package that might be easier to use.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 3:36 AM, Johanna Birnir <> wrote:
> Dear statalisters,
> I would like to use the ipfweight command to rake my data but I don't
> understand what population margins I am supposed to list.  In the help
> example there are more margins listed than variables to be weighted.
> Also the margins in the example are fractions while the variables to
> be weighted are nominal.
> Thanks for your consideration, Johanna
> *
> *   For searches and help try:
> *
> *
> *

-- Stas Kolenikov, PhD, PStat (SSC)  ::
-- Senior Survey Statistician, Abt SRBI  ::  work email kolenikovs at
srbi dot com
-- Opinions stated in this email are mine only, and do not reflect the
position of my employer