Re: st: Fixed effects - not quite invariant variables?

From   "Justina Fischer" <>
Subject   Re: st: Fixed effects - not quite invariant variables?
Date   Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:48:32 +0200

why don't you first test (Hausman) whether the model with FE is preferred over the model with RE?
maybe you are lucky and can avoid the FE approach.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------