RE: st: Normally distributed error term & testing normality of

From   Ebru Ozturk <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Normally distributed error term & testing normality of
Date   Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:30:52 +0300

Hi Justina,

Thank you. But there is limited knowledge on Tobit regression in books. So, I just wanted to get as much as knowledge from you as I can. Sorry, for any inconvenience.

Kind regards
Ebru