Re: st: Firm Fixed Effects and ANOVA

Subject   Re: st: Firm Fixed Effects and ANOVA
Date   Sun, 14 Oct 2012 20:49:37 +0200 (CEST)

I will run a variance decomposition. loneway is an option, however, other
papers use ancova(anova) as tests. My dofile is like:

use all_data8;

anova wins_lev1 i.ambno;
anova wins_lev1 i.ID;
anova wins_lev1 i.year;