Re: st: ordered logistic regression with endogenous variable

Subject   Re: st: ordered logistic regression with endogenous variable
Date   Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:33:14 -0400

Anat (Manes) Tchetchik <anatmanes@gmail.com>:
You can also recast your ordinal variable as ranging from 0 to 1
with outcomes in {0,.25,.5,.75,1} and use a fractional model
as described in e.g.
"Inference for partial effects in nonlinear panel-data models using Stata"
by Jeffrey Wooldridge, linked from
http://www.stata.com/meeting/snasug08/abstracts.html