st: marginsplot

From   Melvyn Weeks <>
Subject   st: marginsplot
Date   Wed, 03 Oct 2012 09:42:56 +0100

I am using marginsplot, and displaying multiple plots on one graph.

How do I control whether points are displayed as circles, triangles,
squares ...

The default seem to be that all points are circles which is not so good
on a black and white printer

Dr. M. Weeks
Senior Lecturer in Economics
University of Cambridge