Re: st: How to deal with the quasi-complete separation problem in the logit part of ZINB analysis

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to deal with the quasi-complete separation problem in the logit part of ZINB analysis
Date   Sun, 30 Sep 2012 15:42:03 +0100

That is a Jeffreys prior, or a Jeffreys' prior, as it was the idea of
Sir Harold Jeffreys.

In a letter to me in 1976 he wrote that he preferred the form
Jeffreys's, but this is rarely seen.

Nick