st: How to deal with the quasi-complete separation problem in the logit part of ZINB analysis

From   叶鹏鹏 <smztsmzt@163.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: How to deal with the quasi-complete separation problem in the logit part of ZINB analysis
Date   Sun, 30 Sep 2012 14:18:54 +0800 (CST)

Dear Statalist,

I encountered the quasi-complete separation problem in my data when I doing the ZINB analysis in Stata.

I have found and installed the firthlogit ADO file which is very useful to deal with the separation effect by using the PML method, but how could I use the same way in the ZINB analysis? Does any one know that there might be some similar package, command, parameters or ADO files that
could take the same effect in the ZINB analysis?

Many thanks for any suggestion in advance.
Best wishes,

Tong