Re: st: Post-program tempfiles or a temp directory?

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Post-program tempfiles or a temp directory?
Date   Thu, 27 Sep 2012 20:46:13 +0100

By "function" I guess you mean "command". I can't add to what I said
earlier. I suspect you should talk to tech support at StataCorp if no
good ideas emerge from the list.