Re: st: Post-program tempfiles or a temp directory?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Post-program tempfiles or a temp directory?
Date   Thu, 27 Sep 2012 19:37:37 +0100

I have not tried it but I imagine that temporary files opened in an
interactive session will remain open during that session. The
interactive session itself counts in Stata as a program in the widest
sense, at least for some purposes. You would then just need to pass
their names to your individual programs.

For further and better advice, you might need to spell out what your OS is.

Nick