Re: st: Quantile regression

Subject   Re: st: Quantile regression
Date   Sat, 22 Sep 2012 09:09:27 -0400

Ah one more point:

As to whether you use log(glucose) or glucose depends on the
literature and what is a meaningful outcome. I cannot answer that, as
this is really not my field, but one nice thing about quantile
regression is that it has some nice invariance properties to monotone
transformations of the dependent variable.

--
JVVerkuilen, PhD
jvverkuilen@gmail.com

"Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing there is a field.
I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world
is too full to talk about." ---Rumi